Project Based Learning is data scientists working in a group to improve upon their skills by developing projects with hands-on experiences.
The purpose of Project Based Learning is to improve overall data science project experience & this includes statistical, programming, and business domain expertise. Projects are targeted but not limited to the follow domains: social media, e-commerce, finance, telecom, bioinformatics, real estate, technology, machine learning, recommender systems, visualization, Spark & Splunk, big data, deep learning, computer vision, & natural language processing & understanding.
Projects are run in three-set format: 1. Skill Assessment 2. End-to-End Development 3. Bring Your Own Data.
Class Duration: 6 weeks
Days: Saturday & Sunday
Time: 10AM – 6PM
Locations: Los Angeles, Orange County
Price: $4995 (Financial options available)
Prerequisites and Requirements: Knowledge of Python & machine learning techniques, as well as
cleaning & processing information.
Do you offer certification? Yes
Why you should take this class?
- Hands-on learning that is applicable for real-life projects
- In-person instruction from the experts in the data science field
- Well-networked with the data science community
- You will receive a certificate and will get help on job recruitment
Additional FAQs about the course? N/A
How to Register? Fill the form or contact for more information regarding the course
Related Courses: N/A
Teachers & Credentials: N/A
Average Salary Post Graduation: N/A
Who is this class best suited for?
- Someone looking to change their career
- Someone looking to improve their knowledge and gain the skills to become Enhancer Master the skill and leverage themselves in the chosen field.
- College student: Learn hands-on experience and fill the gap between school and real demand.
Class Size: 5:1, student-to-teacher ratio.